Small but powerful!
The BLAZE LED rear light from Sigma is equipped with top technologies. In addition, its sporty design and low weight will delight ambitious cyclists immediately.
With a range of approx. 500 meters, increases your visibility in road traffic and thus your safety.
The most amazing feature of the BLAZE rear light is the combination of a built-in light / dark sensor, thanks to which the rear light automatically switches between night and day mode and an automatic brake light that works with a sensitive acceleration sensor.
In night mode, two brake diodes are added to the permanent lighting, which increases the signal effect when reducing speed. In day mode, the steady light is off. Only the brake function is activated with 3 bright LEDs to increase the attention of other road users in bright lighting conditions.
The light / dark sensor is particularly useful in changing lighting conditions, such as when driving through tunnels or on dark forest roads. In such an environment, the BLAZE rear light automatically switches to night mode to increase safety in low light conditions.
• StVZO approved for all types of bicycles
• Brake light function via acceleration sensor
• Automatically switches between day and night mode thanks to the ambient light sensor
• Very high lateral visibility
• LED tail light with integrated micro USB charging function
• Lithium-ion battery
• Visibility up to 500 m
• Battery life approx. 7 hours
• Charging time: about 3 hours
• 2-stage Sigma battery and charging indicator
• Light cover resistant to splash water according to IPX4
• Tool-free installation with O-ring
• Weight: approx. 22 g
In the box:
• 1 x Sigma BLAZE rear light powered by a USB battery with mounting material
• 1 x micro USB cable
Product ID: 14190