We are based on the laws of the Slovak Republic and the European Union (specifically the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR) and the principles of security, transparency, clarity and efficiency in the processing of personal data.
What data do you collect about me and what do you do with it?
- If you are not registered and logged in to your account, you use this site anonymously and we do not process any of your data except the IP address and cookies. You can read about both below.
- If you are registered as a dealer, we only process the data that you provide to us during registration or e-shop order. This information may also include personal information such as email address, password, name, surname, address and telephone number.
- If you want to improve our content, offer and features of the site, we store information about the movement of visitors on the site. We store this data on our server and process some of this anonymous data on Google Analytics servers.
- We store the data in a database on a secure server with a minimum number of people with the access. We always store passwords only in hash form, in which they cannot be used in the case of a leak. We do not store any sensitive data.
Where can I find out exactly what you know about me?
- If you are a dealer, you will find your data and an overview of orders after logging in to the B2B zone.
How can I edit or delete my data?
- In the My Profile section, you can view and edit your basic data.
- If you need to edit your billing or other company data, or you decide to permanently delete your account, write to us at email@example.com.
Who has access to my data?
- SLOGER, j.s.a. employees and verified subcontractors have access to your data for the purpose of recording and processing orders
- The data never leaves our server (except for the backup to a secure external server and the point below).
- We provide data to third parties only if it is necessary for the performance of the service provided by Sloger. In particular, when ordering through the e-shop, Sloger will provide data to companies that ensure the delivery of the order and services necessarily associated with the processing of the order.
- We must provide the data to law enforcement authorities if they ask us to do so by official documents.
- The data is "physically" stored on a server of Hetzner Online GmbH and Amazon Web Services, Inc. exclusively within the EU.
What cookies do you use and why?
- Cookies are small text files in which different websites store various information needed to display the pages correctly. Cookies are stored in the user's browser and the browser ensures that they can only be read by the site that created them and no one else.
- You can delete cookies at any time. The procedure depends on the browser, but you can find the basic instructions here. However, you do not have to worry; we do not store any sensitive or personal data in cookies or any of the services below.
What is an IP address and what do you do with it?
- An IP address is simply the unique address of a device through which you connect to the Internet. Thanks to this address, our server can communicate with your browser and display the Sloger page. The Internet as we know it works on the basis of IP addresses.
- This address must be sent with each request to the server and the server stores it in logs (records), which are archived for 30 days for analysis and detection of errors and problems.
- An IP address is considered personal information because it is theoretically possible to identify the owner of a device that had a given IP address at a given time. This is only possible with the cooperation of the internet connection provider, who needs a court order or a request from a law enforcement authority. Therefore, we cannot identify you from the IP address, only your connection provider can do so only on the basis of an adequate request from the police.
Who can I contact if I have a request / complaint?
- If you have questions, requests or complaints, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The operator of the Sloger site is SLOGER, j.s.a., Čsl. armády 6, 934 01, Levice, IČO: 51804506.